Fight the signs of aging whilst flooding skin with hydration with the Asap Super B Complex. An anti-inflammatory formula boosted with potent antioxidants, Super B Complex infuses skin with moisture to quench your thirsty skin and prevent dehydration. Created to deliver radiant results, Super B Complex is the key to unlocking a glowing complexion.
What are the features and benefits of the asap Super B Complex?
- Hydrates skin from within, deeply penetrating to lock in moisture beneath the skin’s surface
- Fights the signs of aging gently, minimising the likelihood of reactions or inflammation
- Potent antioxidants boost skin’s natural protection against environmental damage whilst repairing past damage
- Calms inflammation, evens out the skin tone, and minimises redness or irritation
- Lightweight, fast absorbing formula
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients of the Asap Super B Complex:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) reduces and prevents dehydration whilst boosting collagen production and minimising redness and inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid molecules are able to hold up to 1,000 times their own weight in water and lock moisture into the skin whilst plumping and visibly reducing dehydration and fine lines.
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid gently exfoliate dead skin cells to minimise pores, uneven texture/tone, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines whilst stimulating collagen production.
How to use the Asap Super B Complex:
- Cleanse skin and pat dry
- Apply any lightweight toners or essences to maximise absorption
- Apply a thin layer of Super B Complex all over the face and neck
- Finish with moisturiser
Who is Asap Super B Complex for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with dull or dehydrated skin will benefit most from the use of this product.
Is this product best used day or night?
Asap Super B Complex can be used in both morning and evening routines. If using during the day, ensure you protect your skin with an SPF of at least 30. Glycolic and Lactic Acids, both Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, can cause sensitivity to the sun.