A refreshing yet powerful Cranberry Enzyme and Lactic Acid mask. It exfoliates and softens the skin. A good way to “cleanup” the last traces of sloughing skin after a chemical peel. Excellent in clinic pre-extractions to soften sebum plugs.
- Super exfoliating
- Sun damaged/hyperpigmented
- Dry, scaly, or flaky skin
- Problem skin
- Normal skin
- Post peel
- Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid and Cranberry Enzymes: Exfoliate away dull surface cells and pore-clogging impurities
- Chirally Correct L-Glutathione and L-Superoxide Dismutase: Potent antioxidants
- Chirally Correct D-Glucuronic Acid: Helps boost hydration for a dewy, younger-looking complexion
Directions for Use:
- Home Care: Can be used 2-3 times weekly as needed. Smooth a thin layer of enzymes on clean dry skin and leave on from 3 to 15 minutes (sensitive skin 1 min.), then remove.
- Clinic Care: Add Pure C crystals for a customized Vitamin C treatment mask.