Finally, a removalist who knows how to be gentle. Remove all traces of makeup with the Asap Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. Formulated specifically for eyes that are easily irritated by typical makeup removers, this soothing formula is enriched with Aloe Vera and Cucumber to cool, calm, and condition lids and lashes while purifying skin.
Key benefits of the asap gentle eye makeup remove includes:
- An easy, painless way to remove makeup from sensitive eyes without irritating skin
- Conditions eyelashes
- Calms irritation and inflammation to minimise reactions
- Protects the skin from the damaging effects of pollution
- Safe for those with eye issues and contact lens wearers
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients included in this gentle formula:
- Cucumber calms inflammation, reduces puffiness, and hydrates weightlessly to keep skin soft, smooth, and nourished during makeup removal.
- Aloe Vera is powerfully cooling and hydrating; additional anti-inflammatory properties minimise dehydrated or flaky skin in the eye area.
- Glycerine hydrates and locks moisture into the skin around the eyes, preventing dehydration and dryness in the eye area.
How to use the asap gentle eye makeup remover:
- Massage onto dry skin with dry hands, focusing on the eye area.
- Gently massage in slow, circular motions for 30 seconds.
- Rinse off. Alternatively, remove with a warm, damp washcloth or cotton pad.
- Follow with an all-over facial cleanser.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
Who is Asap Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for?
Asap Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. Those with particularly stubborn or sensitive eyes or dehydrated or flaky skin in the eye area will benefit most from the use of this product.
Is a secondary eye makeup remover necessary?
Not for everyone. However, using traditional makeup removers or facial cleansers to remove stubborn eye makeup can irritate sensitive eyes.
For those who frequently wear extensive amounts of eye makeup or those with particularly sensitive eyes, a separate eye makeup remover may minimise irritation. Those who use waterproof eye makeup may find a separate eye makeup remover helpful as well.