Colorescience Face Primers are the first step to improve the color and texture of the skin. Face Primers target skin types and skin concerns to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles & overall texture and tone in one simple step. Primers are long wearing with makeup or can be worn alone.
- Helps to minimise shine with a soft matte finish
- Minimises the appearance of blemishes associated with problematic skin
- Combination of peach & tan pigments soften the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Adds a sun-kissed glow
- Oat Beta Glucan – helps to hydrate, soften & soothe
- Hydrolysed Rice Protein – plant-derived peptide, helps support the foundation of skin while soothing and hydrating
- Salicylic Acid – beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps improve the look and feel of skin.
- Titanium Dioxide 2.8%
- Zinc Oxide 5.3%
Oily, Problematic Skin
HOW TO USE
Can be applied with Fingertips/Sponge or Concealer Brush using 1/2 a pump. Apply before sun exposure and after moisturiser
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Acne, breakouts, congestion and blackheads, Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky