Gentle exfoliating enzyme mask
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
All skin conditions especially reactive and
Sensitive skin conditions and redness
Soothing and calming
Lightening & Brightening
Gently lifts dead skin build up without the risk of
- Papain – Enzymes from the papaya fruit to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Bromelain – Enzymes from the pineapple fruit to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera – With a water content of 96%, it is known to hydrate, soothe and calm.
- Kakadu Plum – An Australian native fruit known for its high antioxidant content,
including Vitamin C, assists in reversing free radical damage.
- Coffee Berry – Potent polyphenol antioxidant to provide protection and repair
from free radical damage
- Camu Camu – A native fruit of the Amazon region, it is one of the richest sources
of vitamin C
- Acai Berry – From the Amazon, this berry has the highest ORAC antioxidant
value, and has proven effective anti-ageing properties.
Apply a 5 cent amount to a clean dry face, massage gently over entire face then
leave on for 5 minutes post-procedure or 10-15 minutes as part of the normal
homecare routine. Can be used up to 3 times weekly for oily, congested skins prone
to breakout, otherwise once weekly is sufficient.