Asap’s unique, treatment-focused take on skincare truly shines in Asap Ultimate Hydration. This nourishing cream enriched with potent anti-agers hydrates whilst fighting obvious signs of aging.
Formulated to quench even the thirstiest skins, this hydrator goes above and beyond, utilising intensive moisturising agents, antioxidants, and anti-agers to give ultra-dry, dehydrated skin the boost of moisture it needs.
Key benefits of the asap ultimate hydration include:
- Improves skin tone, texture, and elasticity
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- Intensely hydrates to rebalance dry or dehydrated skin
- Potent antioxidants enrich the formula with protection from environmental damage
- Plumps and nourishes skin to restore a youthful, hydrated appearance
- Ideal for normal, dry, and dehydrated skin
Key ingredients include:
Niacinamide helps to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of pigmentation whilst protecting against environmental damage.
Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to the skin, holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water to plump, firm, and lift skin that’s lost hydration or volume.
Evening Primrose Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Shea Butter provide additional nourishment and hydration, leaving skin feeling moisturised and comfortable.
How to use:
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any toners, treatments, or serums.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Asap Ultimate Hydration to face and neck, ensuring entire surface is covered.
- Finish with SPF during your a.m. routine.
- Use as last step during your p.m. routine.
Who is Asap Ultimate Hydration for?
This product is ideal for those with dry, dehydrated skin who are beginning to notice signs of aging.
What’s the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?
Although dry skin and dehydrated skin both need more moisture, there’s a big difference between the two skin concerns. Dry skin is a skin type, and dehydration is a skin condition.
Those with a truly dry skin type have persistent dryness all over the face. Dehydrated skin is patchier, with some areas of extreme dryness and extreme oiliness. Dry skin always needs a little extra moisture, whereas dehydrated skin should balance out once it’s been rehydrated.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky, Youth maintenance, first signs of ageing, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage, Wrinkles, loss of firmness, saggy, fine skin, Sensitive skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily