Give skin the anti-ageing boost it needs with the asap super a+ serum. Rich in proven fine-line fighters and cell-turnover stimulators, this potent serum helps minimise the signs of aging. This potent formula brings new cells up to the surface and protects skin from environmental damage with antioxidants. Get your skin back in shape with asap super a+ serum.
Key benefits of the asap super a+ serum:
- Visibly smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates cell turnover and regeneration
- Stimulates collagen production whilst supporting and protecting skin’s collagen reserves
- Rich antioxidant content provides protection against environmental aggressors and sun damage whilst repairing cells that have already sustained damage
- Visibly lifts and firms skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan formula
Key ingredients in the asap super a+ serum:
- Retinol (Vitamin A) stimulates collagen production and accelerates skin cell turnover.
- Cestrum Latifolium Leaf Extract restores balance to sensitive skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) protects skin cells from UV light, pollution, and other elements that produce damaging free radicals.
- Biomimetic Peptide helps with repairing damage and improving skin tone and texture.
How to use the asap super a+ serum:
- Use during your p.m. routine.
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any lightweight toners or essences to enhance absorption.
- Apply asap super a+ serum to face and neck in a thin layer, ensuring entire surface is covered. Avoid the eye area.
- Finish with moisturiser.
Who is asap super a+ serum for?
This product is suitable for all skin types and genders but may not be suitable for those under 25. Those with serious anti-ageing concerns and advanced signs of aging will benefit most from this product.
Why should this product only be used at night?
Vitamin A, or Retinol, can cause skin to become more sensitive to sun damage. This product should only be used in the evening to minimise the risk of severe sun damage. During the day, wear an SPF of at least 30 to ensure skin doesn’t become damaged whilst using this product.
30s, 40s, 50s+
Acne, breakouts, congestion and blackheads, Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky, Youth maintenance, first signs of ageing, Oiliness, shine, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage, Wrinkles, loss of firmness, saggy, fine skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily