Want a body lotion that does more than just moisturise? Asap Revitalising Body Moist is the all-over hydrator for you. Infused with refreshing essential oils and resurfacing Glycolic Acid, this unique body treatment formula tones, tightens, and smooths the skin on the body.
Perfect for those with troublesome skin conditions like keratosis pilaris or those with uneven skin tone/texture on the body, this formula deeply hydrates whilst stimulating cell turnover to minimise imperfections and maximise your daily moisturising routine.
Key benefits of the asap bodymoist:
- Hydrates as it resurfaces to help hydrators penetrate deep into the skin
- Both treats and nourishes the skin on the body, minimising uneven texture, imperfections, and dry patches
- Tones, tightens, and visibly improves the skin on the body
- Provides anti-ageing support for the skin on the body
- Easily absorbed
- Light, pleasant citrus fragrance
Key ingredients include:
- 12% Glycolic Acid sloughs away dead skin without requiring you to scrub at all, making it a great, gentle way to smooth, tighten, and tone skin with minimal effort. Glycolic Acid also resurfaces uneven texture, pigmentation, razor bumps from shaving, and ingrown hairs, leaving skin healthy, smooth, and comfortable.
- Green Tea boosts skin’s antioxidant protection, keeping environmental aggressors and sun damage at bay whilst calming and healing already-damaged skin.
- Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Oil, and Olive Leaf Extract penetrate deeply to hydrate skin and lock in moisture all day long.
How to use the asap bodymoist:
- After showering, massage asap Revitalising Bodymoist into desired areas of the body.
- Allow product to penetrate before getting dressed.
Glycolic Acid causes skin to become more sun-sensitive than normal. This sensitivity can lead to sunburns that are more serious than those you’d normally experience. So steer clear of Bodymoist until the evening if you’ll be out in the sun.