Protect and perfect lips with Asap Hydrating Lip Balm+ SPF 15. Packed with antioxidant protection to minimise environmental damage and breakdown of collagen, this supercharged lip balm keeps lips plump, healthy, and protected.
Fortified with conditioning vitamins and oils, the asap hydrating lip balm+ SPF 15 hydrates lips and creates a barrier against water loss and dryness/flaking to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. Keep lips looking lush with Asap Hydrating Lip Balm+ SPF 15!
Key benefits of the asap hydrating lip balm:
- SPF 15 protects delicate lip skin from sun damage, which can deplete collagen and elastin and leave lips looking less than plump
- Tiny, compact tube is easy to take on the go, making reapplication a breeze
- Nourishes and hydrates lip tissue
- Minimises fine lines, wrinkles, and other environmental lip damage
- Clear, gel-like consistency
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients include:
- Vitamin E and Niacinamide provide potent antioxidant protection to the lips to prevent environmental damage.
- Paw Paw Extract, Jojoba Oil, and Shea Butter quench and nourish dehydrated, dry, or flaky lip tissue, restoring plumpness and minimising fine lines on and around the lip area.
- Glycerine both hydrates lips and locks in moisture from other hydrating ingredients, helping lips maintain the hydration the product infuses into lip tissue.
How to use the asap lip balm?
- For maximum absorption, exfoliate lips before application.
- Apply a thin layer to lips as needed, or every hour or so when spending time in direct sun.
Who is Asap Hydrating Lip Balm+ SPF 15 for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. Those with particularly dry, dehydrated, or thin lips will benefit most from the use of this lip balm.
Is this a natural SPF or a chemical SPF?
This product contains Octocrylene, a chemical sunscreen. Chemical sunscreens are more practical for the lips, as constant talking, eating, drinking, and breathing can break down whatever is sitting on the surface of the lips fairly quickly.
Chemical sunscreens penetrate beneath the surface to protect from within, whereas natural, or physical, sunscreens only protect on the surface. Due to how quickly surface formulas can break down on the lips, a chemical sunscreen offers more comprehensive, reliable sun protection for lips.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily
|FINISH - FOUNDATION:|