Treat skin with ingredients that go further than skin-deep with the asap DNA Renewal Treatment. Truly one of the most unique anti-ageing products available, this powerful treatment not only works to protect skin from damage but also penetrates deep into the skin to repair damage already done from within.
Formulated with unique technologies that target the biological and environmental elements of premature aging, asap’s DNA Renewal Treatment supports and maintains key structures in the skin, repairing cellular DNA damage and protecting skin from future damage.
Key benefits of the asap DNA renewal treatment include:
- An anti-aging serum to regenerate and protect skin
- Protects and repairs DNA damage
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores and protects collagen and elastin
- Boosts skin’s hydration levels
- Protects skin from environmental and biological causes of the signs of aging
- Suitable for all skin types, especially mature skin
Key ingredients include:
- Multi-Peptide Complex contains 19 active Peptides that stimulate cell turnover, regeneration, and collagen production whilst helping skin heal from previous damage.
- Stem Cell Technology increases smoothness and firmness.
- HydroElastic Complex boosts and maintains skin’s firmness levels, helping to balance and support collagen and elastin production.
- Anti-Pollution Complex safeguards skin against environmental damage, neutralising environmental impurities before they come in contact with deeper layers of the skin.
How to use to the asap DNA Renewal Treatment:
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply toners or essences (lightweight products).
- Apply Asap DNA Renewal Treatment all across the surface of the face and neck.
- Finish with moisturiser and sunscreen during a.m. routine. Finish with moisturiser during p.m. routine.
Who is Asap DNA Renewal Treatment for?
This treatment, although suitable for all ages, skin types, and genders, is most beneficial for those with extensive environmental damage and obvious signs of aging. Those without much damage to repair may see results, but they will be most dramatic for those with seriously extensive damage.
What are Peptides, and what do they do for the skin?
Peptides are amino acid chains that are formed when collagen in the skin breaks down. The breakdown of collagen sends a message to the body that new collagen needs to be made. These unique signalling proteins boost the skin’s natural structure, firmness, and plumpness, and can both visibly and internally reduce lost volume and fine lines.