Protect while you perfect with asap CC Cream SPF 15. This lightweight, non-greasy cream protects skin with a formula rich in antioxidants and SPF 15. A light tint obscures any uneven tone, texture, or inflammation. Perfect for guys and gals on the go who want to go for a barely-there look without sacrificing protection. Your skin is safe with the asap CC Cream SPF 15.
What are the key benefits of the asap cc cream SPF15?
- SPF15 protects skin from sun damage
- Lightweight formula sinks in instantly without leaving skin shiny or greasy
- Sheer tint provides a hint of coverage, leaving skin with a natural, no-makeup finish
- Colour-corrects to minimise uneven tone, texture, and redness
- Perfects skin without a heavy, makeup-like finish
- Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores
- Vegan formula
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients include:
- Zinc Oxide, a physical sunscreen, soothes skin while protecting. Often found in diaper rash creams and calming products, Zinc Oxide forms a barrier to protect skin from irritation as well as sun damage.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract, a fruit extract rich in antioxidants, provides environmental protection to boost the protection offered by the SPF.
- White Tea Leaf Extract provides antioxidants, fortifying this formula with environmental protection and reparative benefits whilst also providing anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use the asap cc cream:
- After completing your skincare routine, apply lightly in slow, circular motions.
- The product can also be applied using a damp sponge or a foundation brush for a more diffused, even look.
Who is Asap CC Cream SPF 15 for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. Those with uneven tone or texture, hyperpigmentation, or skin that’s easily irritated will benefit most from this product. This is also a great option for those looking for a lightweight, sheer-coverage product.
What’s the difference between a CC cream and a BB cream?
The difference between the two is in the double letters themselves. A beauty balm (BB) is a product that’s meant to function as a moisturiser, sunscreen, and coverage (foundation) all in one. A CC cream is a colour-correcting cream, which has all the properties of a BB cream plus colour-correcting benefits.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky, Youth maintenance, first signs of ageing, Pigmentation, melasma, agespots, sun damage
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily