Looking for a lightweight moisturiser with heavyweight benefits? Look no further. The asap advanced hydrating moisturiser is what you’ve been searching for. This feather-light formula, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and ceramides, locks in moisture without relying on thick, creamy butters.
This unique formula hydrates from within, infusing the skin with moisture and locking down the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent essential hydration from escaping. So say goodbye to the thick creams of your past! Asap Advanced Hydrating Moisturiser has everything you need to stay hydrated without the heaviness of skin.
Key benefits of the asap advanced hydrating moisturiser include:
- Potent anti-aging ingredients penetrate deeply to fight free radical damage, repair damaged areas, and visibly reduce signs of aging
- Maintains a lightweight feel whilst deeply hydrating skin
- Absorbs instantly, leaving no greasy surface residue
- Protects and boosts skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan formula
Key ingredients include:
- Ceramides boost water retention in the skin’s outermost layer, boosting barrier protection against water loss and irritation.
- CoQ10 revitalises the skin and strengthens the capillary network to help repair damaged skin and reduce the visibility of photoaging.
- Green Tea boosts antioxidant protection whilst calming and soothing irritation.
- Vitamin C firms skin, evens skin tone and stimulates collagen production.
How to use the asap advanced hydrating moisturiser:
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any toners, treatments, or serums.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Asap Advanced Hydrating Moisturiser to face and neck.
- Use as the final step in a p.m. routine. Finish with sunscreen in the a.m.
Who is Asap Advanced Hydrating Moisturiser for?
This product is suitable for all genders and ages. Advanced Hydrating Moisturiser works for all skin types except excessively acne prone skin.
What are ceramides?
Ceramides are waxy lipid molecules that support hydration by drawing moisture in and locking it into the skin’s outermost barrier layer. Also called the lipid layer, this layer of the skin protects against dehydration, moisture loss, and damage.
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s+, Teens
Dull, dry, dehydrated, flaky, Youth maintenance, first signs of ageing, Redness, rosacea, broken capillaries, Sensitive skin
Dry, Normal to dry, Normal to oily, Oily